See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Hameldown Half Marathon, with its 7 mile sibling the Hameldown 7EVEN, are back for another year!
The races start and finish in the village of Widecombe-In-The-Moor, at the foot of the Hameldown ‘massif’ and surrounded by some of Dartmoor’s most iconic granite tors.
How to enter the Hameldown Hammer & 7EVEN
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Hameldown Hammer & 7EVEN routes
The Hameldown Hammer and 7EVEN rise high and steep. They afford spectacular views of the Moor and Tors, with some of the best trail running Dartmoor has to offer.
The shorter race, the Hameldown 7EVEN (The ‘Long 10k’), has in excess of 300m of ascent and still includes a double ascent of the Hameldown ridge.
Hameldown Hammer & 7EVEN weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Weston Super Half28th Mar 2021, Weston-super-Mare5(3)
- The Clinic Maer 10km & Half Marathon24th Apr 2021, Exmouth
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest17th Sep 2021, Thorney
- Jurassic Trail East Meets West23rd Apr 2021, Bridport4.4(6)
- Bridport FREEDOM Half Marathon and 10km28th Mar 2021, Bridport
- Rocket Race Orbiter4th Jun 2021, Tollard Royal
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.