Incredible season finale gran fondo with an Italian flair inspired by the Giro di Lombardia the race of the falling leaves.
Entries are open to individuals and teams (everybody gets an idividual result and gold/silver/bronze standard, all team members will also receive the combined team time and combined team standard of gold/silver or bronze).
Starting from the historic town of Okehampton, nestled below the northern peaks of Dartmoor, the Hammer Martello takes in a stunning tour of the super fast and extremely quiet roads of NW Devon and NE Cornwall.
The Martello has a distinctly classic feel and with a route profiles similar to the last one day monumment race of the season La Giro di Lombardia we have created our very own race of the falling leaves!
These routes will probably give you your highest avaerage speeds of any SW sportive this year!
How to enter the Hammer Martello Gran Fondo
- Bike 160km
- Bike 110km
Hammer Martello Gran Fondo weather forecast
Hammer Martello Gran Fondo reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hammer Martello Gran Fondo?
You may also like
- Beyond Somerset Sportive19th Apr 2020, Glastonbury
- Nightrider Bristol20th Jun 2020, Bristol
- Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k20th Jun 2020, Southampton
- Les Trois Frontières (Sportive)21st Jun 2020, Bridport
- Tour De Shane – The Pembrokeshire Sportive29th Mar 2020, St Davids
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton