Hampstead 4 Heart run is a fun-filled family event organised by the BHF Westminster Branch. You can choose whether you walk or run the distance and registration is free for all participants.
It's your sponsorship that powers our life saving research that's why we're asking all participants to raise as much as they can.
Participants under 18 must complete an offline entry form and participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the day.
How to enter the Hampstead 4 Heart
- Run 3mi
Hampstead 4 Heart reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hampstead 4 Heart?
You may also like
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- The Regent's Park 10k15th Nov, London
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October31st Oct, London4.5(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.