Consider these instead
The Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Apr, London4.6(23)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb, Egham4.5(80)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Hampton Court Palace Half Marathon21st Mar, Molesey4.6(3)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon22nd May, London4.7(3)
Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon route
Runners will enjoy the closed road loop around the picturesque village of Thames Ditton, the historic Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames Marketplace, the iconic three mile stretch of the Barge Walk beside the Thames and of course full views of Hampton Court Palace where Henry VIII will be waiting to cheer you on.
The course is very flat and runs on pavement, shared pedestrian/cycle track, riverside way, and tarmac paths through parks.
No dogs, accompanying vehicles or cycles are allowed on the course (with the exception of the organiser's lead and tail bikes). The course will be marked at each mile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.