- . 92 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon route
Runners will enjoy the closed road loop around the picturesque village of Thames Ditton, the historic Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames Marketplace, the iconic three mile stretch of the Barge Walk beside the Thames and of course full views of Hampton Court Palace where Henry VIII will be waiting to cheer you on.
The course is very flat and runs on pavement, shared pedestrian/cycle track, riverside way, and tarmac paths through parks.
No dogs, accompanying vehicles or cycles are allowed on the course (with the exception of the organiser's lead and tail bikes). The course will be marked at each mile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- RunUK Richmond Half Marathon – February21st Feb 2021, Richmond4.4(64)
- RunUK Wimbledon Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, London3.5(48)
- Wimbledon Half Marathon - May22nd May 2021, London4(23)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - November14th Nov, Sunbury-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.