How to enter the Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon route
Runners will enjoy the closed road loop around the picturesque village of Thames Ditton, the historic Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames Marketplace, the iconic three mile stretch of the Barge Walk beside the Thames and of course full views of Hampton Court Palace where Henry VIII will be waiting to cheer you on. The course is very flat and runs on pavement, shared pedestrian/cycle track, riverside way, and tarmac paths through parks.
No dogs, accompanying vehicles or cycles are allowed on the course (with the exception of the organiser's lead and tail bikes). The course will be marked at each mile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organizer
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)