How to enter the Hard as Snails
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
- Run 15km
Hard as Snails routes
This epic course takes in the Pilgrims' Way over the North Downs in central Surrey. You'll encounter rolling hills, lofty summits and low off-road tracks weaving through the woodland.
This stunning route has been rated 93% on Runnersworld.
This is an awesome venue for one of the finest cross-country events on the calendar, but you'll need to be hard as snails.
There are 4 different races to choose from:
2KM Kids Race
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Hard as Snails weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
AAT Events are ranked #4 in the UK out of 317 organizers
You may also like
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k19th Jun, Tadworth
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- Porsche Brooklands Colour Me Krazy 5k4th Sep, Shepperton4.6(46)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)