See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Hard as Snails
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 2km
- Run 15km
Hard as Snails routes
This epic course takes in the Pilgrims' Way over the North Downs in central Surrey. You'll encounter rolling hills, lofty summits and low off-road tracks weaving through the woodland.
This stunning route has been rated 93% on Runnersworld.
This is an awesome venue for one of the finest cross-country events on the calendar, but you'll need to be hard as snails.
There are 4 different races to choose from:
2KM Kids Race
Frequently Asked Questions
Hard as Snails weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - November14th Nov, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
- Air Run - Richmond Park24th Oct, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.