The Hardmoors 110 Ultramarathon follows the dramatic Cleveland Way National Trail encircling the North York Moors and the Cleveland Heritage coastline.
Commencing in Filey, competitors will have a time limit of 36 hours to complete the 110 mile single stage trail race, following the stunning Cleveland Heritage coastline visiting the seaside resort of Scarborough, the old smuggling town of Robin Hoods Bay, Draculas Whitby, Staithes, Runswick Bay and Saltburn, before passing through the beautiful Cleveland Hills and the North York Moors before finishing in the market town of Helmsley.
How to enter the Hardmoors 110
- Run 110mi
Hardmoors 110 route
The Hardmoors 110 Ultamarathon follows the dramatic Cleveland Way National Trail encircling the North Yorkshire Moors and the Cleveland Heritage coastline. Starting from Filey, it finishes at Helmsley after 110 miles and 6,000 metres of cumulated elevation gain.
Finish: Helmsley Sports Club 610 843 Postcode YO62 5BH - 112miles
Hardmoors 110 weather forecast
Hardmoors 110 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hardmoors 110?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- Calderdale Way Ultra Races6th Jun, Todmorden