Sshhh! Don’t tell anyone else just how good all of the always-sold-out HardMoors races are. The North York Moors are trail running paradise, and the Hardmoors team and community make every one an unforgettable experience.
A New Year's Day 15 miles-ish loop, including Robin Hoods Bay and Ravenscar, and a stunning 30 miles-ish, multi-terrain loop on the Cleveland Way coastal path and scenic North Yorkshire Moors Railway Cinder track.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Hardmoors 30 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Hardmoors 30 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hardmoors 30?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.