The Hardwolds 80 route follows the Wolds Way from Hessle to Filey passing through chalk landscapes with dry valleys and stunning wildlife alongside market Towns and ancient villages such as Brantingham, Londesborough, Thixendale and the deserted medieval village of Wharram Percy, before arriving at the seaside resort of Filey.
How to enter the Hardwolds 80
- Run 80mi
Hardwolds 80 weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Hardwolds 80 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hardwolds 80?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Hardmoors 11023rd May, Filey
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston