The Hardwolds 80 route follows the Wolds Way from Hessle to Filey passing through chalk landscapes with dry valleys and stunning wildlife alongside market Towns and ancient villages such as Brantingham, Londesborough, Thixendale and the deserted medieval village of Wharram Percy, before arriving at the seaside resort of Filey.
How to enter the Hardwolds 80
- Run 80mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Hardwolds 80 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Hardwolds 80 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hardwolds 80?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)
- White Rose Ultra2nd Nov, Marsden
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph4.8(9)
- The Drop – Christmas Special27th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock