- . 81 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 21.5km, Run 5.5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 21.5km, Run 2.2km
Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon routes
The Triathlon and Duathlon take place in the small town of Harlech, which is home of the world's steepest street as well as the stunning 13th Century Harlech Castle.
The Sprint Triathlon consists of:
400 metre pool swim
The Sprint Duathlon consists of:
The Triathlon kicks off in the Harlech swimming pool, before heading out to the surrounding area for the 21KM cycle, and finally the notorious 'Storm the castle'. This is a truly unique triathlon in a setting that is hard to beat.
The Duathlon will follow the exact same cycle route as the Triathlon, however either side of it there will be two epic running routes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The SportPursuit Slateman10 Triathlon & Duathlon11th Jun, Llanberis5(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon17th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race4th Jun, Abersoch4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.