How to enter the Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 21km, Run 6km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 21km, Run 2.5km
Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon routes
The Triathlon and Duathlon take place in the small town of Harlech, which is home of the world's steepest street as well as the stunning 13th Century Harlech Castle.
The Sprint Triathlon consists of:
400 metre pool swim
The Sprint Duathlon consists of:
The Triathlon kicks off in the Harlech swimming pool, before heading out to the surrounding area for the 21KM cycle, and finally the notorious 'Storm the castle'. This is a truly unique triathlon in a setting that is hard to beat.
The Duathlon will follow the exact same cycle route as the Triathlon, however either side of it there will be two epic running routes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Always Aim High Events are ranked #47 in the UK out of 266 organizers
Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon2nd Oct, Abersoch
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon11th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The ROC - Summer4th Sep, Abersoch