The Harvest Hobble is a 26 or13 mile walk or run on footpaths, tracks and some minor roads in the Lincolnshire Wolds. It follows part of the Viking Way as well as some lesser used paths. Participants are allowed up to 10 hours to complete the route.
How to enter the Harvest Hobble Challenge
- Run 26mi
- Run 13mi
Harvest Hobble Challenge routes
From Ludford Village Hall, Playing Field Lane, Ludford, Lincs, LN8 6AJ Circular, scenic routes in Lincs Wolds mainly on trks and fps but some quiet roads, a choice of either 26 or 13ml routes for either walkers or runners. Map Exp 282.
Route descriptions and GPX files will be emailed to all participants one month prior to the event.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Harvest Hobble Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Harvest Hobble Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Harvest Hobble Challenge?
You may also like
- Boston Marathon (UK)19th Apr 2020, Boston4.6(27)
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run30th Nov, Nottingham4.3(6)
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon26th Apr 2020, Ashbourne4.9(3)
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds4.5(27)