See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The Harvest Hobble is a 26 or13 mile walk or run on footpaths, tracks and some minor roads in the Lincolnshire Wolds. It follows part of the Viking Way as well as some lesser used paths. Participants are allowed up to 10 hours to complete the route.
From Ludford Village Hall, Playing Field Lane, Ludford, Lincs, LN8 6AJ Circular, scenic routes in Lincs Wolds mainly on trks and fps but some quiet roads, a choice of either 26 or 13ml routes for either walkers or runners. Map Exp 282.
Route descriptions and GPX files will be emailed to all participants one month prior to the event.
Harvest Hobble Challenge weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Harvest Hobble Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Harvest Hobble Challenge?
You may also like
- Boston Marathon UK12th Sep, Boston4.6(15)
- The Yorkshire Marathon17th Oct, York4.6(32)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon22nd Nov, Ashbourne4.9(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.