Consider these instead
The Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar 2021, Little Budworth4.8(39)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- Lancaster Marathon17th Jul 2021, Lancaster
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge routes
The course starts and finishes outside Race HQ at Bibby's Farm. The feed station is located 3.5 miles away on a trail/country road route. You then do 5 laps of 3.85 miles over Rivington Pike, with a water/food station at the end of each lap. You then return along the original 3.5 miles back to Race HQ. Every day sees you climb over 4,000 feet.
At the water/food station you will receive cake, sweets, electrolyte drinks and water from the event organisers. You will also have packed your own nutrition, which will be taken in the kit vehicle before the race starts each morning.
Day 1 - MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Day 2 - MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Day 3 - MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Day 4 - MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Day 5 - MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge reviews (4)
5 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.