The Marathon course follows a beautiful scenic route through Henley, over the famous bridge, and along the Thames valley.
It then returns to cross the river and takes the runners up the hill at Fawley before bringing them home to the Henley Rugby Club.
THE HENLEY HALF MARATHON celebrated it's 30th Anniversary in 2012. The Half Marathon and the 10K Run take place each October and raise money for the RNLI as a national charity and for several other local and international charities. It normally raises £20,000 Each year we see some 1,000 runners participating. We are keeping the entry prices the same as last year.
Henley Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Henley Half Marathon & 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Henley Half Marathon & 10K?
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Virgin Sport Oxford Half Marathon10th Oct, Oxford4.4(21)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- Run Dorney 5k, 10k & Half Marathon- August29th Aug, Windsor
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.