Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 14km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 14km, Run 2.5km
- Other: Swim 0.4km, Run 5km
- Other: Swim 0.2km, Run 2.5km
- Run 10km
- Duathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 1.2km, Swim 0.4km
- Run 5km
- Other: Swim 0.2km, Bike 14km
- Other: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Finisher’s medal
- 500 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Set in the historic Roman town of St. Albans, our Hercules Festival of Sport will once again be a wonderful event and an ideal end to your season.
Our swim events will take place in the new stunning Westminster Lodge pool, which boasts state-of-the-art facilities. Our run takes place within the beautiful Verulamium Park and bike routes take place in the surrounding Hertfordshire countryside.
Alongside challenging courses for multisport events, we have designed the line-up for the Festival of Sport to offer something for the whole family, including a Scootathon for the budding kid Olympians. The exceptional facilities of Westminster Lodge provide everything that athletes could wish for and the surroundings of Verulamium Park provide excellent spectating opportunities for your friends and family to participate too, so sign them up!
Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans route
Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.