- . 52 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Hertfordshire Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Hertfordshire Half Marathon route
The Half Marathon starts and finishes at the 500 year-old Knebworth House which has, in more recent times, hosted an array of open-air concerts featuring the likes of Robbie Williams and Oasis.
The route will take you through the wide paths of Knebworth Park and along the surrounding rural roads which will be closed to traffic. Please note, there are number of gradients throughout the course.
The course will have marshals stationed at all crucial points during the race as well as clear distance marking.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Hertfordshire Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Hertfordshire Half Marathon reviews (7)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon13th Dec, Milton Keynes4(5)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- St Neots Half Marathon15th Nov, Eynesbury4.3(5)
- RunThrough Colchester Stampede Half Marathon3rd Oct, Colchester4.7(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.