Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.8km, Bike 40km, Run 8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 20km, Run 4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 13km, Run 2km
- Swim 5km
- Swim 2.5km
- Swim 1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 21km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
From the organizerOrganizer's website
A real classic at the tail end of the UK calendar - and now its second biggest event - competitors are treated to some of the best views of any triathlon event on the circuit. Set at the idyllic Hever Castle, those taking part are treated to an open water swim, undulating bike course in a designated AONB, and a final run by Ashdown forest. This is a great event for beginners and experts alike.
Hever Castle Triathlon route
Hever Castle Triathlon reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.