This will be our 3rd annual 10k road race and 1-mile fun run.
A chip timed 10k Road Race which is open to all runners who are 15 years or older on the day of the race. Younger runners & their friends/family are invited to enter the 1-mile Fun Run after the main race. No registration is necessary and the Fun Run is free of charge.
After the main road race, there will be a 1-mile fun run. All ages are welcome. Buggies are welcome for the young who want to join in too! No registration is necessary and it is free of charge. If you want to join in please arrive at the village hall at 11.30am.
All children will receive a medal.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
High Easter 10k Road Race and 1 Mile Fun Run weather forecast
Foggy in the afternoon.
Nice Work are ranked #4 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
High Easter 10k Road Race and 1 Mile Fun Run reviews (6)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.