This will be our 3rd annual 10k road race and 1-mile fun run.
A chip timed 10k Road Race which is open to all runners who are 15 years or older on the day of the race. Younger runners & their friends/family are invited to enter the 1-mile Fun Run after the main race. No registration is necessary and the Fun Run is free of charge.
After the main road race, there will be a 1-mile fun run. All ages are welcome. Buggies are welcome for the young who want to join in too! No registration is necessary and it is free of charge. If you want to join in please arrive at the village hall at 11.30am.
All children will receive a medal.
How to enter the High Easter 10k Road Race and 1 Mile Fun Run
- Run 10km
- Run 1mi
High Easter 10k Road Race and 1 Mile Fun Run routes
The race will start and finish in our pretty rural village and continue along a fast and flat course route.
Meet the organiser
High Easter 10k Road Race and 1 Mile Fun Run reviews (6)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Colchester Stampede 10k15th May, Colchester5(4)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon & 10k - June5th Jun, Stevenage
- Essex Cross Country Series, Hylands Park 10K - May7th May, Chelmsford3.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.