Summer runners just look away now. This is a proper winter fell race where the conditions could vary from a lovely clear winters day to a howling wind with sleet and snow. To take this on we highly recommend that you have good fell running experience and that you can handle yourself in cold weather. In 2017 the weather was pretty kind with single figures at the cafe area and -7 C and sleet on the summit.
This is an ideal opportunity to take on an extreme event in the knowledge that a safety team will be on hand with specialist medics, atvs, 44s and personnel to keep an eye on you. Tents will line the route and a communications system allowing quick escalation procedures. All you need to do is get out there and run!
How to enter the High Fells Of Hedgehope HM
- Run 13mi
High Fells Of Hedgehope HM weather forecast
Dangerously windy until evening.
High Fells Of Hedgehope HM reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was High Fells Of Hedgehope HM?
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run13th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh
- Gateshead Half Marathon12th Apr, Gateshead
- Kilomathon Scotland5th Apr, Edinburgh
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct, Glasgow
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February9th Feb, Hamster, Redford