Summer runners just look away now. This is a proper winter fell race where the conditions could vary from a lovely clear winters day to a howling wind with sleet and snow. To take this on we highly recommend that you have good fell running experience and that you can handle yourself in cold weather. In 2017 the weather was pretty kind with single figures at the cafe area and -7 C and sleet on the summit.
This is an ideal opportunity to take on an extreme event in the knowledge that a safety team will be on hand with specialist medics, atv’s, 4×4’s and personnel to keep an eye on you. Tents will line the route and a communications system allowing quick escalation procedures. All you need to do is get out there and run!
How to enter the High Fells Of Hedgehope HM
- Run 13mi
High Fells Of Hedgehope HM route
13 MilesStart Time: 9:30am
High Fells Of Hedgehope HM weather forecast
High Fells Of Hedgehope HM reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was High Fells Of Hedgehope HM?
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile11th Sep 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.