Summer runners just look away now. This is a proper winter fell race where the conditions could vary from a lovely clear winters day to a howling wind with sleet and snow. To take this on we highly recommend that you have good fell running experience and that you can handle yourself in cold weather. In 2017 the weather was pretty kind with single figures at the cafe area and -7 C and sleet on the summit.
This is an ideal opportunity to take on an extreme event in the knowledge that a safety team will be on hand with specialist medics, atv’s, 4×4’s and personnel to keep an eye on you. Tents will line the route and a communications system allowing quick escalation procedures. All you need to do is get out there and run!
13 MilesStart Time: 9:30am
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
High Fells Of Hedgehope HM weather forecast
Dangerously windy until evening.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
High Fells Of Hedgehope HM reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was High Fells Of Hedgehope HM?
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Gateshead Half Marathon29th Aug, Gateshead
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Hamsterley Beast Half Marathon & 10k10th Oct, Hamster, Redford
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.