Closing off the racing season our Autumn Duathlon is always a popular event with lots of people looking to see what's left in the tank before going into a deep winter recovery period. Held in the safe traffic-free environment of the Hillingdon Cycle Circuit at Minet Park there really is something for everyone.
How to enter the Hillingdon Autumn Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 10mi, Run 1mi
Hillingdon Autumn Duathlon route
Adult RaceStart Time: 8:00am
Hillingdon Autumn Duathlon weather forecast
Rain in the morning and overnight.
Hillingdon Autumn Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hillingdon Autumn Duathlon?
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon9th Oct, Windsor
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon3rd Oct, Braintree
- Cowman Duathlon17th Oct, Olney
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.