A great end to the season with a road duathlon and cross country run at the stunning Holdenby Estate
Suitable both for novices and experienced athletes, this late-season sprint and Olympic distance duathlon operates from Holdenby House with the traffic-free run confined to the surrounding Holdenby Estate and a road bike route through beautiful Northamptonshire villages.
How to enter the Holdenby Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 38.8km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 22.6km, Run 5km
Holdenby Duathlon routes
Competitors who enjoy running and cycling through beautiful settings will enjoy the traffic-free cross country run around the Holdenby Estate with the cycle around the quiet roads between the Northamptonshire villages of East and West Haddon, Rothersthorpe and Guilsborough.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Holdenby Duathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Holdenby Duathlon reviews (2)
3.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Bridport Triathlon17th May 2020, Bridport
- Mumbles Duathlon21st Mar 2020, The Mumbles4.8(18)
- Dartington Duathlon27th Oct, Dartington
- Donut Duathlon22nd Mar 2020, Paignton