A great end to the season with a road duathlon and cross country run at the stunning Holdenby Estate
Suitable both for novices and experienced athletes, this late-season sprint and Olympic distance duathlon operates from Holdenby House with the traffic-free run confined to the surrounding Holdenby Estate and a road bike route through beautiful Northamptonshire villages.
Consider these instead
The Holdenby Duathlon has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- London Duathlon 20205th Sep, Richmond4.9(5)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon11th Jul, Northampton
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon13th Jun, Northampton4.2(2)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- The Fugitive4th Jul, Marlow4.5(4)
- Nettleden Duathlon11th Sep, Nettleden4.7(3)
Holdenby Duathlon routes
Competitors who enjoy running and cycling through beautiful settings will enjoy the traffic-free cross country run around the Holdenby Estate with the cycle around the quiet roads between the Northamptonshire villages of East and West Haddon, Rothersthorpe and Guilsborough.
Holdenby Duathlon weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Holdenby Duathlon reviews (2)
3.2 out of 5 stars