The Hornsea 1/3 Marathon (8.74 miles) is from Densholme Farm, Great Hatfield. This road race follows an undulating route along country lanes on the outskirts of Hornsea.
How to enter the Hornsea One Third Marathon
- Run 8.74mi
Hornsea One Third Marathon route
The course is certificated 8.74 miles and is left handed with a 500 yard slight downhill start/finishing straight. Terrain is mainly flat and on country bye roads. The course is well marshalled by members of Hornsea Rotary Club with support from the local police. Appropriate water stations are located throughout.
Hornsea One Third Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Hornsea One Third Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hornsea One Third Marathon?
You may also like
- The Bridlington Easter 5 Mile Dash10th Apr 2020, Bridlington
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Boston Marathon (UK)19th Apr 2020, Boston
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar 2020, Nottingham
- Hardmoors 26.2 Trail Marathon Series – Saltburn9th Feb 2020, Saltburn-by-the-Sea
- The Peak District Monsal Trail 10 Mile31st May 2020, Bakewell