The Hornsea 1/3 Marathon (8.74 miles) is from Densholme Farm, Great Hatfield. This road race follows an undulating route along country lanes on the outskirts of Hornsea.
The course is certificated 8.74 miles and is left handed with a 500 yard slight downhill start/finishing straight. Terrain is mainly flat and on country bye roads. The course is well marshalled by members of Hornsea Rotary Club with support from the local police. Appropriate water stations are located throughout.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Hornsea One Third Marathon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, York4(1)
- Boston Marathon UK12th Sep, Boston4.6(15)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.