Huddersfield Marathon is a great way to bring your summer to an exciting and fulfilling start. Incorporating a half Marathon and the HD3 Fitness fun run at HQ. It's already on many "to-do" lists for the year!
How to enter the Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon routes
The route is certainly a bit different. With a single lap for the Half-Marathon its a hilly opening few miles before a kinder run in to the finish. It’s challenging, its the toughest road half marathon in the UK!
Cut off time of 6.5 hours – if you feel this could be a little tight you may start an hour early giving you 7.5 hours.
Questions & answers
- I entered the half marathon but would like to swap to the full marathon, can I pay the difference to do this?
Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon reviews (6)
2.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul 2020, Bakewell
- The Tissington Trail Marathon26th Apr 2020, Ashbourne
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Boston Marathon (UK)19th Apr 2020, Boston