Huddersfield Marathon is a great way to bring your summer to an exciting and fulfilling start. Incorporating a half Marathon and the HD3 Fitness fun run at HQ. It's already on many "to-do" lists for the year!
How to enter the Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon routes
The route is certainly a bit different. With a single lap for the Half-Marathon its a hilly opening few miles before a kinder run in to the finish. It’s challenging, its the toughest road half marathon in the UK!
Cut off time of 6.5 hours – if you feel this could be a little tight you may start an hour early giving you 7.5 hours.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- I entered the half marathon but would like to swap to the full marathon, can I pay the difference to do this?
Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon reviews (5)
2.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- The Yorkshire Marathon20th Oct, York4.6(91)
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds4.5(27)
- Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival16th Nov, Leeds4.7(21)
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run30th Nov, Nottingham4.3(6)