How to enter the Humanity Direct Amersham Ultra
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 29miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 29mi
- Run 29mi
Humanity Direct Amersham Ultra routes
This race is for a fantastic cause, with previous years having raised up to £8,000 for Humanity Direct, a charity which helps children in developing countries get the medical care they vitally need. As such, your £58 race fee is a donation to a great cause.
This course will take you throughout the picturesque Chiltern Hills and through some of its most notable valleys - Misbourne and Chess.
The ultra is split into three races: walkers, runners, and elite runners. Each race starts at a different time, with elite runners targeting a time below 6 hours.
The route itself will consist of 4 checkpoints, doubling up as aid stations. Checkpoints will consist of refreshments and food, as well as health checks. Details of these can be found below:
Start - Checkpoint 1: 11.6KM
Checkpoint 1 - Checkpoint 2: 6.9KM
Checkpoint 2 - Checkpoint 3: 14KM
Checkpoint 3 - Checkpoint 4: 7.2KM
Checkpoint 4 - Finish: 7.2KM
The route is clearly marked throughout and there will be on course marshals, however you will still need consult your map.
Frequently Asked Questions
Humanity Direct Amersham Ultra weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Humanity Direct Amersham Ultra reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep 2020, London
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge11th Jul 2020, Princes Risborough
- Dulux London Revolution Trails9th May 2020, Marlow