For the first time in 20 years runners are allowed to run on both the outward and inward legs across the bridge totally traffic free. This has been instigated by the Humber Bridge Board.This road closure will require a three hour cut off point for runners at mile 11. Any runners in excess of three hours will be unable to complete the race without reprive.
Humber Bridge Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain until evening.
High chance of rain
Moderate breeze possible, up to 14mph
Humber Bridge Half Marathon reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Boston Marathon UK12th Sep, Boston4.4(16)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Holme Pierrepont Half Marathon17th Oct, Holme Pierrepont
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.