Consider these instead
The Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - March has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - March route
This is a lapped course, with participants completing 2 laps as part of their 10K. The race will be generally run on hard tarmac paths, although please note that there are areas of loose gravel.
During the race, you will experience Hyde Park in all its glory; running adjacent to the Serpentine on the iconic Park Lane, with Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch, and Wellington Arch looming in the distance. This truly is the jewel in the crown of London's Royal Parks.
There will be refreshment stations on-site for runners to fuel up and the course will be distance marked and marshalled.
10KStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - March weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #22 in the UK out of 274 organizers
Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - March reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars