Consider these instead
The Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - March has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Battersea Park 5k & 10k - December5th Dec, London
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November11th Nov, London4.5(5)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park – December9th Dec, London
Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - March route
This is a lapped course, with participants completing 2 laps as part of their 10K. The race will be generally run on hard tarmac paths, although please note that there are areas of loose gravel.
During the race, you will experience Hyde Park in all its glory; running adjacent to the Serpentine on the iconic Park Lane, with Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch, and Wellington Arch looming in the distance. This truly is the jewel in the crown of London's Royal Parks.
There will be refreshment stations on-site for runners to fuel up and the course will be distance marked and marshalled.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - March weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Hyde Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - March reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.