The seventh Ickenham 5 Mile Race organised by Bamford Group under UKA rules. The route for the race is a quiet residential setting that starts and finishes in the beautiful Swakeleys Park. The race is organised by runners for runners and is a fast and flat route where running a personal best is very possible as was proven by the results of the past races. Kids Fun Run before the main race which includes a medal.
Ickenham 5 Mile Race weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Ickenham 5 Mile Race reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.