Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 14.5km, Run 4.8km
From the organizer
The Ilkley Triathlon is a club run sprint distance event held every year since 1992 making it one of the longest running triathlon events held in the UK. It has a reputation for being a friendly, race, ideal for novices and first-timers with great support all the way around the course. However the course is still a challenge for more experienced athletes, indeed both Brownlees have taken part in the past. The testament to its popularity is that it has won the UK "Race of the Year" on multiple occasions including 2015 and was nominated in the top three in 2016 & is shortlisted again in 2017. Ilkley Triathlon remains one of the best value for money events in the racing calendar and combined with it being set in a stunning Yorkshire countryside location it is a simply must do the event.
Ilkley Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Ilkley Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ilkley Triathlon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Teesdale Triathlon22nd Sep, Barnard Castle
- End O Season Epworth Sprint Triathlon22nd Sep, Epworth
- North West Triathlon22nd Sep, Nantwich
- Warwickshire Triathlon6th Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans