The Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon is a new triathlon specifically designed for Private Equity, Venture Capital, Professional Services (e.g. banks, credit managers, accountants, lawyers, consultants & hedge funds) and Portfolio companies.
The race promises to feed your competitive spirit with plenty of inter-company and inter-industry competition followed by a barbeque giving you the perfect opportunity to compare race times with your peers. With kids’ races built into the day, it combines a family day out with an opportunity to network with people from the industry.
How to enter the Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.8km, Bike 31.8km, Run 7.5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 21.2km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 31.8km, Run 5km
Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Human Race are ranked #69 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Dorney Lake Triathlon5th Sep, Windsor
- Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon19th Sep, Fawley
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes