The Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon is a new triathlon specifically designed for Private Equity, Venture Capital, Professional Services (e.g. banks, credit managers, accountants, lawyers, consultants & hedge funds) and Portfolio companies.
The race promises to feed your competitive spirit with plenty of inter-company and inter-industry competition followed by a barbeque giving you the perfect opportunity to compare race times with your peers. With kids’ races built into the day, it combines a family day out with an opportunity to network with people from the industry.
How to enter the Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.8km, Bike 31.8km, Run 7.5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 21.2km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 31.8km, Run 5km
Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon?
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- South Coast Triathlon20th Aug 2021, Seaford
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.