Over the years, the race has raised a great deal of money for the Ingatestone Boys' Own Club. Much more has been received for causes of the runner's chosen sponsorship. Moreover, the race is about personal achievement - run in a good friendly atmosphere with all smiles at the finish!
How to enter the Ingatestone 5
- Run 5miles
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Ingatestone 5 reviews
You may also like
- The London Triathlon6th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The Vitality Big Half24th Apr, London4.2(3)
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Reading Half Marathon10th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival24th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.