Consider these instead
The Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Colchester Stampede 10k15th May, Colchester5(4)
- Cancer Research UK Virtual London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon & 10k - June5th Jun, Stevenage
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
Ipswich's largest town park, Chantry Park, is a great location for this MoRun. With rolling parkland and a variety of wildlife, this undulating route has mixed terrain between paths and trails. Some sections of the course are uneven and muddy, so the course is suitable for buggy runners but not wheelchair users. There will be marshals located around the course as well as markers every kilometre.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.