How to enter the Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5km
Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
Ipswich's largest town park, Chantry Park, is a great location for this MoRun. With rolling parkland and a variety of wildlife, this undulating route has mixed terrain between paths and trails. Some sections of the course are uneven and muddy, so the course is suitable for buggy runners but not wheelchair users. There will be marshals located around the course as well as markers every kilometre.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #27 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun?
You may also like
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- The Clacton Half Marathon & 10K15th Aug, Clacton-on-Sea4(36)
- Ministry Of Track4th Sep, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London