1 / 4
IRONKIDS Wales is a 'run only' event for up to 2,000 children aged 3-14 years, to be held in Tenby. It's all about fun and healthy living and each child will receive a medal once they cross the finish line under the iconic IRONMAN finish gantry.IRONKIDS Wales is focused on participation and fun, and aims to inspire children to lead a healthy and active lifestyle. Each child will receive an IRONKIDS T-shirt to participate, and an IRONKIDS medal once they cross the finish line under the iconic IRONMAN finish arch.
1Km - 2 To 5 Years, 0.5Km - 1Year (Nursey1,2), and 1.5Km - 6 To 10 Years
Sat, 5 Sept 2020
Tenby, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Where and when
Tenby SA70 7HZ, UK
Sat, 5 Sept 2020
1.5Km - 6 To 10 Years:12:00pm |
1Km - 2 To 5 Years:12:00pm |
0.5Km - 1Year (Nursey1,2):12:00pm
Nursery 1&2, Reception, Year 1 - 500m
Year 2,3,4,5 - 1km
Year 6,7,8,9,10 - 1.5km
Organizer route images
- IRONKIDS Wales is focused on participation and fun and aims to inspire children to lead a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Each child will receive an IRONKIDS T-shirt to participate in
- IRONKIDS medal once they cross the finish line.
How to get there
Tenby SA70 7HZ, UKGet full directions
Location - Five Arches Car Park, Tenby, SA70 7HZ
Event day logistics
- Entry is open to all children who will be aged between 3-14 years. When registering online you will be asked to choose your child's school year. Please ensure you enter this information correctly as registrations WILL NOT be changed.
- Entry is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Preschool, Nursery, Reception, Year 1 *(must run with a parent or guardian).
- Entries are sold on a first come first serve basis. Entries are limited and due to popularity, the event is likely to sell out quickly.
- On the entry form, you will be asked to choose the child’s t-shirt size when entering. This is the size you will be given when you register. This cannot be swapped for a different size. When choosing your size, please consider that the event is September next year and your child may have grown significantly in this time.
You will need to collect the child’s registration pack from the Athlete Registration Marquee (Five Arches Car Park, Tenby, SA70 7HZ) the week before the EVENT. Please ensure you can make these times before entering online. You will be able to collect your child’s registration pack:
- Thursday 3 September 15:00 – 19:00
- Friday 4 September 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday 5 September 08:00 – 11:00.
To collect the pack, you will need:
- Email address used to make the booking
- Confirmation email with BIB number (print or on phone)
At registration you will receive:
- 1 IRONKIDS T-shirt – you will be given the t-shirt size you selected when entering.
- 1 IRONKIDS BIB number – this MUST be visible at all times and attached to the IRONKIDS T-shirt. The reverse must be filled out with emergency contact details
- 2 x IRONKIDS Wristbands – one for the child and one for the adult who will be collecting the child at from the finish area.
- * Note that matching wristbands will be required to collect the child from the exit pens after each event.
KEY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All children in the 500m event must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Suitable shoes are required.
- The IRONKIDS t-shirt and event BIB provided MUST be worn by ALL participants (you will be asked to choose your child’s t-shirt size when entering. This is the size you will be given you register. This size is not exchangeable, and the t-shirt must be worn on the event day. When choosing your size, please consider that the event is September 2020 and your child may have grown in this time.)
- All children will start in waves according to their school year.
- Children must start in their school year category, they cannot run with older/younger children.
- There may be several wave starts for each year. We will attempt to allocate children in the same entry, to the same start, if they are in the same school year.
- Actual start times will be sent by email and available on the website nearer to the event.
View more Ironman events
"Swim 2.4 Miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2. Brag for the rest of your life." - John Collins, IRONMAN co-founder Since its inception, IRONMAN has been represented by ambitious and courageous people who aren't afraid to push their limits. Take a walk through history with us, through some of the finest and most memorable moments in IRONMAN racing.
This event currently has no reviews, why not be the first? You could help someone find their perfect event.
Are you going to be running an additional race?