On your way to Ironman glory, you'll swim in Pennington Flash, climb some tough hills on the bike and finish the run in Bolton town centre. Don't forget to make the most of the shopping, restaurants and pubs over the course of the weekend.
"Great time the course was hard but it’s an IM but what I would say is that..."
"Well organised event except bike collection was required on the Sunday evening..."
"My first time competing at Ironman UK, the build up for the event was a little..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Ironman UK
- Triathlon: Swim 2.4mi, Bike 112mi, Run 26.2mi
- Run 0.5km
- Run 1km
- Run 1.5km
- Run 1.5km
Ironman UK weather forecast
Light breeze possible, up to 9mph
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
"Swim 2.4 Miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2. Brag for the rest of your life." - John Collins, IRONMAN co-founder Since its inception, IRONMAN has been represented by ambitious and courageous people who aren't afraid to push their limits. Take a walk through history with us, through some of the finest and most memorable moments in IRONMAN racing.
Ironman UK reviews (5)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cheshire Triathlon19th Sep, Nantwich4.5(5)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- North West Triathlon19th Sep, Nantwich
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.