On your way to Ironman glory, you'll swim in Pennington Flash, climb some tough hills on the bike and finish the run in Bolton town centre. Don't forget to make the most of the shopping, restaurants and pubs over the course of the weekend.
"Great time the course was hard but it’s an IM but what I would say is that..."
"Well organised event except bike collection was required on the Sunday evening..."
"My first time competing at Ironman UK, the build up for the event was a little..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Ironman UK
- Triathlon: Swim 2.4mi, Bike 112mi, Run 26.2mi
- Run 0.5km
- Run 1km
- Run 1.5km
- Run 1.5km
Questions & answers
- Hi, I would like to register my kids to complete the iron kids challenge but it won't let me register. Please can you helpHi there. Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry to inform you that IRONKids UK is sold out. If you have any further questions about this please get in touch with our customer support team and they will help you out - [email protected]! Many thanks :)
Ironman UK weather forecast
Light breeze possible, up to 9mph
Meet the organizer
Ironman are ranked #46 in the UK out of 275 organizers
"Swim 2.4 Miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2. Brag for the rest of your life." - John Collins, IRONMAN co-founder Since its inception, IRONMAN has been represented by ambitious and courageous people who aren't afraid to push their limits. Take a walk through history with us, through some of the finest and most memorable moments in IRONMAN racing.
Ironman UK reviews (5)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Fleetwood Triathlon12th Sep, Fleetwood3.5(2)
- West Lancashire Summer Triathlon22nd Aug, Ormskirk4.3(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon11th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll