Kicking off with one of the most beautiful swim locations on the Ironman circuit and complemented with highly challenging bike and swim legs. Renowned for its phenomenal spectator support, with some of the most raucous and enthusiastic crowds in all of endurance sport, this race is also the first shot at Kona qualification for the following year.
How to enter the Ironman Wales
- Triathlon: Swim 2.4mi, Bike 112mi, Run 26.2mi
Ironman Wales route
Bike The bike section will take competitors along the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, with plenty more famous landmarks along the route. The course climbs 2100m in total.
Run The antiquated town walls and pretty beachfront set the scene for the marathon section through the town of Tenby itself. The run is a 4 lap course.
Ironman WalesStart Time: 6:55am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Ironman Wales weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Ironman are ranked #51 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Ironman Wales reviews (4)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Cardiff Triathlon28th Jun, Cardiff5(1)
- Wild Tri & Wild Tri Extreme12th Sep, Okehampton
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr, Harlech4.7(1)
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon3rd Oct, Abersoch
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis5(1)