The Isle of Skye Half Marathon is the premier race in the Scottish Hebrides. Skye is easy to get to via a toll free bridge, so no worries about missing ferries or bad weather! The course is set amidst the most magnificent scenery you could hope to encounter anywhere in the UK.
The last few miles are downhill ensuring a fast finish in to the town of Portree.
The finish line is at Portree High School where the moment you cross the mat your time will be instantaneously recorded to computer.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Isle of Skye Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Isle of Skye Half Marathon reviews (4)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Glencoe Marathon Gathering5th Sep, Glencoe5(2)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.