A brand new course (first used 2013) of one lap featuring the much quieter roads on the west of the island.These are the undulating town and rural roads through Cowes, Gurnard, Rew Street, Porchfield, Shalfleet, Yarmouth, Afton, Willmingham, Thorley, Wellow, Shalfleet, Porchfield, Northwood, Cowes.
How to enter the Isle of Wight Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Isle of Wight Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Isle of Wight Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Isle of Wight Marathon?
You may also like
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k13th Sep 2020, Brockenhurst
- The Moon Walk16th May 2020, London
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- Race to the King20th Jun 2020, Arundel