The IoW Randonnee was established by the Wayfarers in 1985 and uniquely follows a route around the whole of the Isle of Wight taking minor roads and lanes where possible enabling the rider to see and enjoy the best of the Island's scenery. The event attracts around 3000 participants each year.
100km route around the whole of the Isle of Wight mainly following the Round-the-Island cycle route and taking minor roads and lanes where possible.
The 55km Randonnee route follows the Round Island Route from East Cowes, through Wootton and Bembridge to Alverstone. It then joins NCN (National Cycle Network) Route 23 from Alverstone through Newport to East Cowes.
How to enter the Isle of Wight Randonnee
- Bike 100km
- Bike 55km
Isle of Wight Randonnee weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Isle of Wight Randonnee reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Isle of Wight Randonnee?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k20th Jun 2020, Southampton
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun 2020, London
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London