// EVENT CANCELLED \\
Based out of the Island Riding Centre on the Isle of Wight we have created 2 fantastic days of running. Over the 2 days, you’ll run a total of 50km (31 miles) on day one, and 60km (37 miles) on day 2. The course covers a total of 68 Miles with a mix of road, wooded trails, cycle paths and spectacular sea cliffs.
How to enter the Isle of Wight Round
- Run 110km
- Run 60km
- Run 50km
Isle of Wight Round routes
Isle of Wight Round weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Isle of Wight Round reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Isle of Wight Round?
You may also like
- Isle of Wight Challenge2nd May, Ventnor
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading4.9(84)
- Race to the King20th Jun, Arundel5(3)
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K19th Sep, Swanage
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Testway Ultra4th Apr, Linkenholt4.7(2)