We love chocolate! We're not so keen on the calories, which is why we run, so we can indulge - and at this running event, you can indulge! Run a lap, eat some chocolate, run a lap, eat some chocolate, you see the theme? Complete as many 4.37 mile loops and consume as much chocolate as can/wish within the time limit. Run a marathon, run an ultra, run less, as long as you complete one loop, you're a finisher! We do warn you though, this may be an event where you consume more calories than you burn off! Betteshanger Country Park (formerly known as Fowlmead Country Park).
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
January Chocathon Challenge weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
January Chocathon Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was January Chocathon Challenge?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon24th Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.