We love chocolate! We're not so keen on the calories, which is why we run, so we can indulge - and at this running event, you can indulge! Run a lap, eat some chocolate, run a lap, eat some chocolate, you see the theme? Complete as many 4.37 mile loops and consume as much chocolate as can/wish within the time limit. Run a marathon, run an ultra, run less, as long as you complete one loop, you're a finisher! We do warn you though, this may be an event where you consume more calories than you burn off! Betteshanger Country Park (formerly known as Fowlmead Country Park).
How to enter the January Chocathon Challenge
- Run 4.37mi
January Chocathon Challenge weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
January Chocathon Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was January Chocathon Challenge?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr, Charing
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May, Wadhurst
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar, Kingston upon Thames