How to enter the Joe Turner's Sweat
- Run 50km
- Run 50km
Joe Turner's Sweat routes
Starts at the beginning of The Two Moors Way as it follows this route throughout.
The course will be largely off-road and crosses Exmoor into Mid-Devon. First tracked out by the late Joe Turner, this is a truly an epic event to be part of.
Please be aware, this is a completely self-navigated route covering the first third of the Two Moors Way and connected to Wild Running's popular 'Race with No Name.'
There will be a first rate 4x4 response team on hand at all times should anything go wrong.
The Challenge route is exactly the same as the Ultra, however it includes a #PacePerfect points system. These points will be awarded upon arrival at each checkpoint, as well as for every team that is behind you and how close you are to the hour. Team sizes can range from 2 - 8.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Joe Turner's Sweat weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Joe Turner's Sweat reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Joe Turner's Sweat ?
You may also like
- Jurassic Coast Challenge16th May, Charmouth
- Tsunami Ocean Trails19th Jun, The Wharf4.9(19)
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)10th Oct, Drewsteignton
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K5th Sep, South Milton
- Race to the Tower18th Jul, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series - Summer 20209th Jul, Brecon5(2)