Consider these instead
The Jubilee River Swim has been postponed until TBC. Here are other races in your area:
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Cardiff Bay Swim25th Jun 2021, Cardiff
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun 2021, Fort Augustus5(15)
- The Virtual STRIVE Challenge - Swim 1K9th Oct, undefined
Jubilee River Swim route
Again for 2019, swim registration and pre event car parking will be at the fabulous Royal Windsor Racecourse.
Swimmers will be transported to the swim start area, about a 20 minute drive away in Taplow. It's a 400m walk to the start line, where you can leave your swim bags (you receive these at swim registration on the morning), and we'll transport your kit to the finish village. This a short stroll from the finish line in Eton. Here you'll also find changing facilities, toilets, refreshments and your shuttle buses back to Royal Windsor Racecourse. Once back at the racecourse there'll be further changing facilities, showers and your cars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jubilee River Swim weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon.
Jubilee River Swim reviews
5 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.