Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages and Walk, Jog or Run the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site since 2001. A Poole Harbour start - it's on to Corfe Castle, through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
For 100km challengers - it's then past Portland Bill, nature reserves, and the onto the western end of the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport. With Half & Quarter distance options also, and full support and great hospitality all the way - there's a challenge here for everyone!
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Jurassic Coast Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Jurassic Coast Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Jurassic Coast Challenge?
You may also like
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.