The Kelly's Clandon Park Run is a once a year opportunity to experience exclusive parts of the Estate opened specifically for the event by kind permission of the Earl of Onslow.
It is a hugely popular annual run in Guildford organised by the PTA of George Abbott School. Teachers and pupils take part alongside hundreds of others from the local community. The event will start and finish at George Abbot School, with a route heading out on the road heading straight into Clandon Park with it's stunning fields and lakes.
At HQ there will be stalls and activities to cater for all the needs of the runners and spectators who come to enjoy the atmosphere and cheer the runners in!
How to enter the Kelly’s Clandon Park Run
- Run 4km
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Kelly’s Clandon Park Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Kelly’s Clandon Park Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kelly’s Clandon Park Run?
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)
- Simplyhealth Great South Run19th Oct, Portsmouth4.8(36)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)