How to enter the Kenilworth Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 21.1kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 1km
Kenilworth Half Marathon routes
The half marathon will start and finish in Kenilworth Town Centre opposite the HSBC bank. Runners will head north towards the castle and will be treated to the unique experience of running inside the castle grounds.
From here runners will embark on the one lap out and back section on the picturesque country lanes around Beausale.
The course is undulating and there will be a rolling closed road system for this event.
There will be 5 refreshment stations along the route.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Kenilworth Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Kenilworth Half Marathon reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Birmingham Run11th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Cheltenham Half Marathon20th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun, Cheltenham
- Draycote Water June - 10K & Half Marathon14th Jun, Kites Hardwick4.5(2)