Distances in this event
- Run 21.1kmBooked 16 times this week
- Run 1km
You may also like
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- Closed roads
- 1000 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
A fantastic run going through the town centre and also the iconic Kenilworth castle. A couple of new adjustment's to this year's event, with firstly a new 2 lap fast course and also our new main sponsor is the Wasp's Rugby Club. The reason this is so well organised is because it is a Half Marathon for runners organised by Runners. This race is a lot of with an extremely friendly atmosphere. Everyone pushes each other to get to that finish line.
Kenilworth Half Marathon route
Kenilworth Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kenilworth Half Marathon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Please can you advise start time (s).Hi there, Just to let you know that the race starts and finishes at Talisman Square, Kenilworth adjacent Costa Coffee and Holland and Barratt on Sunday 2nd September 2018 at 9am. You are asked/advised to be at the start area by 8.30am. Best of luck!
- Is there a cut off time for this event?Hey there, just to let you know there is a cut-off time for this race of 3 hours. All the best!
- `Do they allow buggy runners on this course/race please?Hi there, just to let you know you are allowed to run with a buggy, you will just need to start at the back of the race. Good Luck!
- CanIi ransfer my place to another runner?: am no longer available to runHi there! Yes up to Friday evening before the race ONLY via the Etchrock Entries website with the change of runner (admin fee payable). :)
- I don't think I will be able to run due to injury. Is it possible to get a refund?