Held under UK:Athletics rules and with the kind permission of The Canal & River Trust, this non-stop race is from Temple Meads Railway Station, Bristol, along the way-marked Kennet & Avon Canal towpath, Thames Path National Trail and Grand Union Canal towpath to Paddington Railway Station, London. Competitors who must be 18 or over, are recommended to have their own support crews, but up to 50 Unsupported runners can be catered for by the Organisers, Canalrace C.I.C.
How to enter the Kennet & Avon Canal Race
- Run 225km
Kennet & Avon Canal Race weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Kennet & Avon Canal Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kennet & Avon Canal Race?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Race to the Tower18th Jul 2020, Whiteshill
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Stroud Trail Marathon & Half Marathon3rd May 2020, Stroud
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series – Winter4th Jan 2020, Brecon