06:00 Registration and transition opens
07:40 Registration and transition closes
07:50 Mandatory race briefing
08:00 Race starts
Race packs, which include your race number and stickers for your bike and helmet, must be collected from registration on the day.
All participants must be aged 17 or older on race day.
- This event is not drafting. Anybody caught doing so will be DSQ drafting is cheating.
- British Triathlon Federation Rules - BTF rules, All competitors must comply with BTF rules, (it is recommended that you read the BTF rules and regulations which will be applied to his race)
- All competitors must be licensed to race, those non BTF members will be required to pay a £6 levy for a day license. This is included in the non member entry cost.
- Keep racing tidy - If you intend to use your own nutrition please keep hold of it until you reach a suitable place to discard of it.
We would appreciate if you would either wait until you reach a dedicated trash zone or give them to a marshal.
- Transition rules - Security will be present in the transition area. Only competitors wearing their ID will be allowed in or out.
- Your race pack will include a race number and 2 stickers which are to be attached to your bike and helmet. This must be done prior to entering the transition zone.
- No riding is allowed in the transition zone. Your helmet must be fastened on your head at all times whilst you are on tour bike or running through transition with your bike.