How to enter the Kent Trail Half Marathon and 10K
- Run 13.1mi
Kent Trail Half Marathon and 10K route
The Kent Trail Half Marathon is a beautiful trail 13.1 mile race through the Garden of England. The stunning countryside of the southeast region makes running this course effortless and attracts runners of all stripes from both far and near. Eridge Park is the oldest deer park in the UK and home to hundreds of the animals, so keep an eye out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kent Trail Half Marathon and 10K weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Kent Trail Half Marathon and 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kent Trail Half Marathon and 10K?
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon10th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon3rd Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Winter7th Nov, Kingston upon Thames4.2(31)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.