The Active Northumberland Kielder Marathon route follows an almost entirely off-road course around northern Europe’s largest man-made lake, Kielder Water, in Northumberland.
Britain’s Most Beautiful Marathon is the finale to a weekend of events, starting with the Kielder 10K & Kielder Run Bike Run on Saturday 12th October and followed by the Kielder Half Marathon and Junior races on Sunday 13th October. It all adds up to an electric atmosphere and a fabulous weekend in this beautiful part of the country.
Why not make a short break of it and bring your friends and family along? There is plenty to do in and around Kielder Water and the wider Northumberland countryside! Use the accommodation link to look for places to stay.
How to enter the Kielder Marathon
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Kielder Marathon weather forecast
Kielder Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kielder Marathon?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh4.3(13)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr, Morpeth5(2)
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival28th Jun, Edinburgh
- Levens 10k27th May, Kendal
- Hamsterley Forest 10K, Half Marathon & Marathon - May23rd May, Hamster, Redford