The Active Northumberland Kielder Run Bike Run follows an almost entirely off-road course around northern Europe’s largest man-made lake, Kielder Water, in Northumberland.
The first run stage takes you on the first 11km* of the Kielder Marathon Course to Transition 1 in Kielder Village.
The next stage sees you take in the North Shore on two wheels, covering 25km* you will return over the impressive Kielder Dam to the South Shore and Transition 2 on the approach to Bull Crag Peninsula. We would recommend mountain bikes, hybrid bikes or cyclocross for the bike section. Traditional road bikes are not suitable.
The final stage is a 6km* run taking in the final stages of the 10k route and the stunning Bull Crag Peninsula and back along the Lakeside Way to the finish at Leaplish Waterside Park.
How to enter the Kielder Run Bike Run
- Duathlon: Run 11km, Bike 25km, Run 6km
Kielder Run Bike Run weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Kielder Run Bike Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kielder Run Bike Run?
You may also like
- London Duathlon 20205th Sep, Richmond4.9(5)
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon11th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon11th Jul, Northampton