Competitors will receive all the elements you would expect from a high profile City Centre Running event, including online registration, chip timing, UKA measured course, professional event medical cover, high quality medals and a technical t-shirt for all finishers.
How to enter the Kimbolton Castle Half Marathon & Fun Run
- Run 21.097km
- Run 3km
Kimbolton Castle Half Marathon & Fun Run routes
The route is a one-lap course on country roads. The course, which is a slightly undulating, but scenic all road route, that passes through Tilbrook, Upper Dean, Risley and Swinshead before heading back to Kimbolton. The Course will be fully marshalled and policed. You must obey the instructions of the marshals and/0r police at all times. You MUST race on the LEFT HAND SIDE of the road unless instructed otherwise by a marshal.
Kimbolton Castle Half Marathon & Fun Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Kimbolton Castle Half Marathon & Fun Run reviews (2)
3.3 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes3.3(1)
- Saucony Cambridge Half Marathon8th Mar, Cambridge4.4(4)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October18th Oct, Bedford5(1)