Competitors will receive all the elements you would expect from a high profile City Centre Running event, including online registration, chip timing, UKA measured course, professional event medical cover, high quality medals and a technical t-shirt for all finishers.
How to enter the Kimbolton Castle Half Marathon & Fun Run
- Run 21.097km
- Run 3km
Kimbolton Castle Half Marathon & Fun Run routes
The route is a one-lap course on country roads. The course, which is a slightly undulating, but scenic all road route, that passes through Tilbrook, Upper Dean, Risley and Swinshead before heading back to Kimbolton. The Course will be fully marshalled and policed. You must obey the instructions of the marshals and/0r police at all times. You MUST race on the LEFT HAND SIDE of the road unless instructed otherwise by a marshal.
Kimbolton Castle Half Marathon & Fun Run weather forecast
Possible light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Kimbolton Castle Half Marathon & Fun Run reviews (2)
3.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- St Neots Half Marathon15th Nov, Eynesbury4.3(5)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon13th Dec, Milton Keynes4(5)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.