Ride through where the Thames cuts the Chilterns at Goring, up into the jagged profile of the Chiltern Hills, on a mix of surfaces to test your pace, performance and handling.
This is the fourth year for the original CX Sportive, returning once again to Woodcote and this excellent Chilterns course!
The final stretch south levels out to take some the strain out of your last miles back to the finish. Amazingly, the route design fits the full 80km route into an area that never sees you more than 6km in straight line from the event base! Excellent for winter ride support, or if you need to cut back in a hurry!
At a time when the dark, cold and conditions make skinny tyre road riding about us unappealing as it gets, CX Sportives are the smart choice, with the pace, variety and atmosphere to spur you on through the winter weather!
80, 60 & 40km course options.
How to enter the Kinesis Wildwood Gravelcross
- Bike 80km
- Bike 60km
- Bike 40km
Kinesis Wildwood Gravelcross weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Box Hill Original Sportive3rd Oct, Cranleigh4.3(1)
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- The KM Big East Kent Bike Ride10th Oct, Deal
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
- Alzheimer's Research UK Norfolk Flyer1st Nov, Fakenham
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.