King Edward 100
102 Mile Road Bike, 61 Mile Road Bike and 23 Mile Road Bike
Sun, 11 Apr 2021
Coddington, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
5m elevation gain per km
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £5 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sun, 11 Apr 2021
- Riders will head from the showground down to Coddington.
- From here, riders will begin the loop and head south west to Fernwood.
- From here they will encounter the hilliest section of the course before reaching the first feed stop at Billingborough.
- Riders will then head north east to Woodhall Spa before heading west and reaching the second rest stop at Dunston.
- The final section completes the loop to Coddington before heading back triumphant to the Showground.
- The start of the route is exactly the same as the 102 mile race.
- However riders will head east near Hougham before arriving at a tea and biscuit stop near Charlestown.
- From here riders head to Leasingham before going north to Dunston for the rest stop.
- As with the 102 miler, the final section completes the loop to Coddington before heading back triumphant to the Showground.
- This is a flatter loop which heads down through Claypole & Brandon before heading north through Stragglethorpe and Stapleford.
- The race will finish at the showground, with the other longer events.
Organiser route images
- Marshalled Course
- Aid Stations
- Free Photo Downloads
- Great Value Ride
06:45 - Registration Opens Long and Medium Route
07:45 - Time Trial Riders - Ride Starts
07:50 - 08:15 Long Route Riders Start
08:15 - 09:00 Medium Route Riders Start
08:45 - 09:00 Registration Short Route
09:00 - 09:15 Short Route Riders Start
12:30 - Long Route Option Closes at 24 Mile Point
17:00 - Ride Finishes
- At registration you will receive an envelope with your rider number, twist ties and a sticky back timing chip to put on your helmet.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to complete the registration process